Tuesday, February 26, 2013

this teenager.





meet my youngest sister, sadie.
yes,
that is her natural hair color.
and her skin seems untouched by the sun.
and her measurements are near perfect.
and her eyelashes nearly touch her eyebrows
and she, like, lays around all day, never washes her face, and eats like crap
and is so, so naturally beautiful
and blessed, to say the least!

but above that,
she's a spectacular dancer
and an extremely funny person
who constantly has me bending over in laughter.

gosh,
i'm just so lucky to be attached to these amazing people!
and also so blessed that they will let me pull them out of bed to take pictures of them on a whim...
i just can't help it!
i love my family so much.




xo.

3 comments:

  1. YOUR FAMILY.
    I CANNOT GET OVER THIS/THEM/YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to what brissa said.
    that last picture... STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second to last picture should be advertising. it makes me want to buy anything the photo tells me to.

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you're thinking