Monday, October 28, 2013

i just really love all that e. shock has to say.

a quote from the (very brilliant) choreographer, emily shock
i love it madly.

it's crazy to me that we were all brought up to believe that around 22 or so, you decide what your life will be like... and that is what it should be like until you die. you marry someone, you live in a house, you get a job... and the more you don't change, the more right you seem. what if the iphone was like that? what if it didn't keep evolving. we wouldn't be able to FaceTime. 
also... the first question anyone asks when you say you are dating someone is, "what does he/she do?". i'm like, what do you mean what does he do? he loves me. he likes music. he laughs a lot. he loves my daughters. he makes me feel happy and special. he rubs my back at night. that's what he does. people get love wrong. 

xo.




2 comments:

  1. Amen! My word, does she have it right!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. so relevant to my life right now, thank you!

    -Maryam

    www.maryamnortonphotography.com

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you're thinking