Tuesday, July 27, 2010

five things i love today {tuesdayjulytwentyseventh, yeartwentyten}

{one}
the bicycle ride i took to the library today. i love my bike. i listened to my old ipod {which seems totally ancient now and has a bunch of old kanye and eminem on it}. and i got four books.
this. this. this. and this.
i am excited to read all of them.

{two}
ticky! as usual. he did chew up some stuff this morning
but we were together the whole day after that.
he's snuggly and warm and soft.
and i forgave him for sticking his tongue in my mouth
{yucky to say the least... he was just overeager}
he's sleeping next to me right now and keeps kicking me.
probably dreaming about going for walkies or the doggie park.
dreaming that he's not the wussy lab that he is.
but i love the guy.

{three}
my grandmother.
i had a lot of voice mails from her. she was very confused 
and didn't remember being in the hospital at all.
i went to her apartment and found her in a very good mood.
we chatted a lot and went downstairs and drank soda while talking with other residents.
it was nice, and it made me realize i need to do that a helluva lot more.

{four}
dolphins.
i went to sea world.
they mesmerized me.
i could watch them all day.
i cried watching them swim around together
because my soul just wanted to join them in the water.
they are such beautiful creatures... i cannot express what i felt around them.
i love them.

{five}
getting along with my sisters.
they are brats.
yes they are.
but that will not last forever and i love when we get along.
sometimes i want to hit them so hard
right in the face.
but that passes and i am so grateful that they are my family.
they are also my best friends.

aaaaaaand special addition

plus *one*
{fiveplusone.... that would be SIX}
adam.
yep i love adam.
and i posted this picture because he kept going "aaah i hate that infant face one of me".
but i like it because he looks like a baby 
but also i can picture him as an old man
ugly as ever.

{pictures via my camera}

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you're thinking