steps to managing a stressful traffic jam:
[ S T E P O N E ]
- have a favorite person with you. better yet, a cute favorite person to stare at.
[ S T E P T W O ]
- have some good ole lana playing.
[ S T E P T H R E E ]
- make up stories about where the swarms of cars are headed... as well as all the ridiculous reasons we are all going so slow. make the stories involve impossible mythical creatures.
[ S T E P F O U R ]
- get started on your in-the-event-of-an-apocalypse plans.
[ S T E P F I V E ]
- pity laugh at your traffic jam buddy's lame jokes and get tickled to make you laugh for reals.
[ S T E P S I X ]
- make up a secret handshake. keep forgetting about the order of gestures, and eventually decide on just hand hugging for an extended period of time.
[ S T E P S E V E N ]
- realize you have been irresponsible drivers in this traffic... ;)
tried and tested.
it's a system that works, people.